ข้อสอบ ภาษาอังกฤษ ชุดที่ 3


1.  We can go out now. It ________ any more.
ก. isn’t raining
ข. doesn’t rain
ค. is raining
ง. rains
2. Catherine was waiting for me when I ___________ .
ก. arriving
ข. arrives
ค. arrived
ง. arrive
3. I _______ hungry. Let’s go and have something to eat.
ก. have
ข. do
ค. am getting
ง. get
4.  What ________ in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies?
ก. are you doing
ข. do you do
ค. did you do
ง. have you done
5. The weather was horrible when we arrived. It was cold and it __________ hard.
ก. raining
ข. is raining
ค. rains
ง. was raining
6. Louise usually _____________ me on Fridays, but she________ last Friday.
ก. called, did
ข. calls, didn’t call
ค. call, didn’t call
ง. calls, calls
7.  Why _________ at me like that? What’s matter?
ก. were you looking 
 ข. did you look
ค. are you looking
ง. are you looked
8. The phone ___________ three time while we were having dinner last night?
 ก. is ringing
 ข. rings
 ค. was ringing
 ง.  rang
9. Lisa _________ to work yesterday. She wasn’t feeling well.
 ก. didn’t go
 ข. hasn’t gone
 ค. doesn’t go
 ง. hadn’t gone
10. Look! That man over there __________ the same sweater as you.
 ก. was wearing
 ข. wear
 ค. wore
 ง. is wearing
11. Your son is much taller than when I last saw him. He ________ a lot.
ก. has grown
ข. is growing
ค. grows
ง. grew
12.  I still don't know what to do. I __________ yet.
ก. didn’t decide
ข. don’t decide
ค. haven’t decide 
ง. hadn’t decide
13. Jane had a book open in front of her, but she ____________ it.
ก. wasn’t reading 
ข. was reading
ค. didn’t read
ง. is reading
14. I wasn't very busy. I ______________ much to do.
ก. don’t have
ข. haven’t had
ค. hadn’t had
ง. didn’t have
15. A: I'm looking for Paul. ………………………....... him?
      B: Yes, he was here a moment ago.
ก. Have you seen
ข. Did you see
ค. Do you see
ง. Are you seeing
16. A: Why ________________ to bed so early last night?
      B: I was feeling very tired.
ก. you go
ข. do you go
ค. have you gone
ง.  did you go
17. A: Where ........................................... ?
      B: Just to the post box. I want to post these letters. I'll be back in a few minutes.
ก. did you go
ข. are you going
ค. do you go
ง. have you gone
18. Who _______________ the bicycle?
 ก. has invented
 ข. invented
 ค.  has been invented
 ง.  invents
19. Do you still have a headache?' 'No, ____________. I'm all right now.
 ก. it is
 ข.  it has gone
 ค. it isn’t
 ง.  it gone
20. You have made all your holiday arrangements. Your destination is Jamaica.
         FRIEND: Have you decided where to go for your holiday yet? 
         YOU: _____________________ .
 ก. I’ll go to Jamaica
 ข. I would go to Jamaica
 ค. I am going to go to Jamaica
 ง. I am going to Jamaica

ติดตามข้อสอบอื่น ๆ ได้ที่นี่


หากพบข้อสอบเฉลยผิดพลาดกรุณาแจ้งที่เพจ ขอบคุณครับ

มาแล้วจ้า!!
สติกเกอร์ไลน์ คุณครูตัวน้อย จากเพจคุณครู ขายในราคาเพียง 50 เหรียญไลน์ หรือ 30 บาทเท่านั้น
ใครชอบก็อย่าลืมเ...
โพสต์โดย คุณครู บน 28 กันยายน 2016


เฉลยข้อสอบ
1. We can go out now. It ________ any more.
ก. isn’t raining
ข. doesn’t rain
ค. is raining
ง. rains

2. Catherine was waiting for me when I ___________ .
ก. arriving
ข. arrives
ค. arrived
ง. arrive

3. I _______ hungry. Let’s go and have something to eat.
ก. have
ข. do
ค. am getting
ง. get

4. What ________ in your spare time? Do you have any hobbies?
ก. are you doing
ข. do you do
ค. did you do
ง. have you done

5. The weather was horrible when we arrived. It was cold and it __________ hard.
ก. raining
ข. is raining
ค. rains
ง. was raining

6. Louise usually _____________ me on Fridays, but she________ last Friday.
ก. called, did
ข. calls, didn’t call
ค. call, didn’t call
ง. calls, calls

7. Why _________ at me like that? What’s matter?
ก. were you looking
ข. did you look
ค. are you looking
ง. are you looked

8. The phone ___________ three time while we were having dinner last night?
ก. is ringing
ข. rings
ค. was ringing
ง. rang

9. Lisa _________ to work yesterday. She wasn’t feeling well.
ก. didn’t go
ข. hasn’t gone
ค. doesn’t go
ง. hadn’t gone

10. Look! That man over there __________ the same sweater as you.
ก. was wearing
ข. wear
ค. wore
ง. is wearing

11. Your son is much taller than when I last saw him. He ________ a lot.
ก. has grown
ข. is growing
ค. grows
ง. grew

12. I still don't know what to do. I __________ yet.
ก. didn’t decide
ข. don’t decide
ค. haven’t decide
ง. hadn’t decide

13. Jane had a book open in front of her, but she ____________ it.
ก. wasn’t reading
ข. was reading
ค. didn’t read
ง. is reading

14. I wasn't very busy. I ______________ much to do.
ก. don’t have
ข. haven’t had
ค. hadn’t had
ง. didn’t have

15. A: I'm looking for Paul. ………………………....... him?
B: Yes, he was here a moment ago.
ก. Have you seen
ข. Did you see
ค. Do you see
ง. Are you seeing

16. A: Why ________________ to bed so early last night?
      B: I was feeling very tired.
ก. you go
ข. do you go
ค. have you gone
ง. did you go

17. A: Where ........................................... ?
      B: Just to the post box. I want to post these letters. I'll be back in a few minutes.
ก. did you go
ข. are you going
ค. do you go
ง. have you gone

18. Who _______________ the bicycle?
ก. has invented
ข. invented
ค. has been invented
ง. invents

19. Do you still have a headache?' 'No, ____________. I'm all right now.
ก. it is
ข. it has gone
ค. it isn’t
ง. it gone

20. You have made all your holiday arrangements. Your destination is Jamaica.
FRIEND: Have you decided where to go for your holiday yet?
YOU: _____________________ .
ก. I’ll go to Jamaica
ข. I would go to Jamaica
ค. I am going to go to Jamaica
ง. I am going to Jamaica





ถ้าตั้งใจ ทำได้อยู่แล้ว

แชร์ให้เพื่อน

Related Posts

เรื่องก่อนหน้า
« เรื่อง
เรื่องถ้ดไป
เรื่อง »